ERDAS Extensions 2014 for ArcGIS 10.2.1
Version: 14.0 (v14.00.0000.00248)
Release Date: Monday, November 10, 2014
ERDAS Extensions 2014 for ArcGIS 10.2.1 is a full release product that works with ArcGIS 10.2.1. It offers feature collection extensions that expand the core capabilities of the ArcGIS platform. These extensions include: Stereo Analyst for ArcGIS, ERDAS Terrain Editor for ArcGIS, and FeatureAssist for ArcGIS.
To evaluate the products, please request an evaluation license from your sales representative or channel partner.
- ERDAS Foundation 2014 – required (includes the Intergraph License Administration Tool 2014)
- Intergraph License Administration Tool 2014 - optional (separate download, only needed if setting up a stand-alone license manager)
- Provides you a stereo viewing environment to easily and accurately collect features.
- Allows you to edit/update your Geodatabase Terrain datasets.
- Using the canned templates, you can collect any complex rooftop in seconds.
For information on licensing, please click here.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.