GeoCompressor 2022 Windows
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
GeoCompressor 2022 (Windows), is a stand-alone data preparation tool to rapidly compress imagery data to ECW or JPEG 2000 file formats. This release extends this core capability to also cover a variety of user experience improvements, including regional localization support.
GeoCompressor 2022 also provides incremental performance improvements and bug fixes, valued by our Data Provider customers seeking to compress ever-growing project sizes on commodity hardware.
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2020
- Supported Windows platform
- Refer to the GeoCompressor User Guide.
- GeoCompressor is available only as a full installer.
- Major versions can be installed side by side with previous major versions.
- Regional user interface localization support for select languages.
- Core performance improvements of up to 30% for large mosaic projects.
- Introduction of the new Hexagon HSPC point cloud format, including ability to mosaic point cloud files together.
- New image project preview window to help visualize and QA mosaic projects of thousands of input files prior to processing.
- New tasks
- to enable compress locally and direct upload to HxDR.
- to benchmark disk infrastructure which for large projects is almost always the bottleneck.
See the user guide for more information.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.