GeoCompressor 2020 Update 3 Linux
Release Date: Monday, January 11, 2021
GeoCompressor 2020 (Linux), is a stand-alone data preparation tool to rapidly compress imagery data to ECW or JPEG 2000 file formats.
This full installer includes:
- GeoCompressor Essentials
- GeoCompressor Advantage
- GeoCompressor Professional
GeoCompressor 2020 Update 3 provides incremental improvements and bug fixes to previous releases. It is distributed only as a full installer.
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2020
- Refer to the GeoCompressor User Guide.
- This is a full installer, uninstall the previous version, then install this one.
- Older versions can be installed side by side into a separate folder where needed.
- Added new resampling methods when resizing data for higher quality compression.
- ECW check is now more accurate when determining validity of files and prints better warnings.
- GeoCompressor can now remove bands from the input image and change the cell size in same task.
- Fixed ECW check on Linux erroneously reporting not enough disk space errors.
- Error messages from GDAL are now captured in the processing log.
- Add confirmation dialog when stopping/deleting tasks from the UI.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.