GeoCompressor 2020 Update 2 Windows
Release Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
GeoCompressor 2020 (Windows), is a stand-alone data preparation tool to rapidly compress imagery data to ECW or JPEG 2000 file formats.
This full installer includes:
- GeoCompressor Essentials
- GeoCompressor Advantage
- GeoCompressor Professional
GeoCompressor 2020 Update 2 provides incremental improvements and bug fixes to previous releases. It is distributed only as a full installer.
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2020
- Refer to the GeoCompressor User Guide.
- This is a full installer, uninstall the previous version, then install this one.
- Older versions can be installed side by side into a separate folder where needed.
- Default output version for ECW is now 3.
- Default block size for ECW v3 files is now 128 x 128.
- Viewer crash when selecting statistics on opacity channel for ECW vs files.
- Ability to specify background colour without using an opacity channel.
- Fixed missing library dependencies on CentOS8/RHEL8.
- Log file now prints input metadata from GDAL, the output block size, and the number of data blocks and null blocks.
- User can now use the "Shapefile / Feature Id" dialog when choosing region/featureId for opacity channel (rather than text input).
- Compressing ER Mapper Algorithm file containing 16 bit images to 8 bit ECW would fail.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.