ERDAS ECW Plug-in 2018 for ArcGIS Desktop 10.6
Release Date: Monday, April 9, 2018
ERDAS ECW Plug-in 2018 for ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 is a full release to add/enhance the ability to read ECW, ER Mapper ERS and Algorithm ALG files in ArcGIS Desktop. It provides an interface to discover data in ERDAS APOLLO and rapidly streams image data via ECWP.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS ECW Plug-in 2018 for ArcGIS Desktop 10.6
- Esri® ArcGIS Desktop 10.6
- This 2018 release supports only 10.6 Esri®. Customers on prior Esri® versions should continue to use the ECW for ArcGIS 2016 release. This will not install on previous Esri versions.
- Added support for Esri®’s latest 10.6 platform release (ArcGIS for Desktop & ArcGIS for Server)
- Added the ability to add WMTS layers when querying APOLLO (if advertised)
- Miscellaneous library updates and bug fixes