ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK v5.3 (Linux)
Release Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016
ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK v5.3 (Linux) is a full release product that provides support for reading and writing ECW and JPEG2000 file formats in third-party applications. The product is licensed according to intended use; see licensing for more information.
All license types are included in the installation package.
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-only
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-write
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-only End-user
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-only Redistributable
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-write
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Mobile Read-only
- New platform support
- GCC v5 – Linux
- Visual Studio 2015 – Windows
- CPU Hardware acceleration added for AVX / AVX2
- JPEG2000 decoding optimizations
- Memory management improvements
- Multi-threading and Stability improvements to JNI
For information on licensing, please click here.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.