ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK v5.2.1 (MacOSX)
Version: 5.2.1 (v220.127.116.115)
Release Date: Thursday, February 5, 2015
ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK v5.2.1 (MacOSX) is a full release product that provides support for reading and writing ECW and JPEG2000 file formats in third-party applications. The product is licensed according to intended use, see licensing for more information.
All license types are included in the same installation package.
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-only
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-write
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-only End-user
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-only Redistributable
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-write
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Mobile Read-only
- New ability to partially update regions within an existing ECW v3 license (Write licensees).
- 64 bit ARM (Arm64-v8a) platform now supported on iOS (Mobile licensees).
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (MSVC120) now supported.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (MSVC90) deprecated.
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements. See user guide for detailed Changelog.
For information on licensing, please click here.