ERDAS Apollo Geoprocessing Server 2022 Update 1
Release Date: Friday, February 11, 2022
ERDAS APOLLO Geoprocessing Server 2022 Update 1 updates ERDAS APOLLO Geoprocessing Server 2022. This is a cumulative update for the 2022 version. Since ERDAS APOLLO Geoprocessing Server 2022 Update 1 is a full install, Any current version of ERDAS APOLLO Geoprocessing Server must be uninstalled first. Geoprocessing Server is a component installer for ERDAS APOLLO Professional customers that overhauls the previous Geoprocessing capabilities, introducing exciting capabilities for customers offering on-demand spatial analysis and processing. This release includes updates to the Spatial Modeler engine and minor fixes.
This installer includes:
- Geoprocessing Server 2022 Update 1
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2022
- An ERDAS APOLLO Professional license
- Supported Java and Database
- View the Geoprocessing Server Administration guide for more detailed installation details
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.