ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 Update 1 Linux
Release Date: Friday, February 11, 2022
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 Update 1 Linux provides updates to ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 Linux, allowing high-speed access to massive amounts of imagery and point clouds via high performance web delivery protocols. ERDAS APOLLO is the fastest, most efficient way to deliver geospatial imagery in terms of storage requirements, speed of delivery, and simple publishing workflow.
This is a cumulative update, but it is a full installer of ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 Update 1 Linux. To upgrade, the current installed version must be uninstalled but be sure to select the “Leave Configuration” option. Then load the full install of the 2020 Update 1 version. The Update 1 release includes several customer fixes
This full installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 (Linux) Update 1
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 Linux
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2022
- View the APOLLOCore-2022-Update1-README for any installation details.
- Several bugs and customer related issues. See the APOLLOCore-2022-Update1-README for full details of the issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.