ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 Linux
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 provides a targeted, rapid image delivery server solution to deliver terabytes of imagery data across an organization via streaming web services. This targeted release includes capabilities surrounding image delivery only. For full ERDAS APOLLO capabilities, including the new APOLLO Studio, data catalog and more broader geospatial data support, refer to the ERDAS APOLLO 2022 installer which contains all capabilities of this Essentials-only install.
This installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2022 (Linux)
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2022
- Supported Java and Database
- Supported Linux platform (RHEL-based v7+ or v8+)
- View the APOLLO-2022 Core User Guide for installation details
- View the APOLLO-2022 release guide for further information
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.