ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2020 Linux
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
IMPORTANT: If multiple Hexagon Geospatial products are installed on the same server, it is required that every Platform Suite and Provider Suite product that is installed on the server must have the same release and patch version.
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2020 for Linux provides high-speed access to massive amounts of imagery and point clouds via high performance web delivery protocols. ERDAS APOLLO is the fastest, most efficient way to deliver geospatial imagery in terms of storage requirements, speed of delivery, and simple publishing workflow.
This full installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2020 (Linux)
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2020
- View the Installation Guide
- Cloud Optimized ECW storage method for AWS S3
- TIFF Output format support from APOLLO Core service types
- Improved handling of sub-dataset raster formats such as Sentinel-2
- WebAssembly ECWP Browser decoder - Preview
- New Catalog Client – Preview
- Miscellaneous platform and performance improvements
- Linux Installers are now signed RPM files and can be validated using the Public Key
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.