ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Linux
Release Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Linux is an update release that provides high-speed access to massive amounts of imagery or point clouds via high performance web delivery protocols. ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Linux is the fastest, most efficient way to deliver geospatial imagery in terms of storage-requirements, speed of delivery and simple publishing workflow. This is a cumulative update, but it is a full installer of ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Linux. To upgrade, the current installed version must be uninstalled but be sure to select the “Leave Configuration” option. Then load the full install of the 2018 Update 4 version.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Linux
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 3 Linux
- View the APOLLOCore-2018-Update4-README for any installation details
- Several bugs and customer related issues. See the APOLLOCore-2018-Update4-README for full details of the issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.