ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 2 Windows
Release Date: Friday, June 1, 2018
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials Windows 2018 Update 2 is an update release that provides high-speed access to massive amounts of imagery or point clouds via high performance web delivery protocols. ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 is the fastest, most efficient way to deliver geospatial imagery in terms of storage-requirements, speed of delivery and simple publishing workflow. This is a cumulative update and can be used to upgrade from both the 2018 and 2018 Update 1 versions.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 2 Windows
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Windows (or Update 1)
- View the APOLLOCore-2018-Update2-README for any installation details
- Several bugs and customer related issues.See the APOLLOCore-2018-Update2-README for full details of the issues resolved.