ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Linux Update 1
Release Date: Monday, April 9, 2018
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials Linux 2018 Update 1 is a patch release that provides high-speed access to massive amounts of imagery or point clouds via high performance web delivery protocols. ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 is the fastest, most efficient way to deliver geospatial imagery in terms of storage-requirements, speed of delivery and simple publishing workflow.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 1 Linux
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Linux
- View the APOLLOEss-2018-Update1-README for any installation details
- Several bugs and customer related issues.See the APOLLOEss-2018-Update1-README for full details of the issues resolved.