ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2016 EP03 (Linux)
Release Date: Friday, July 21, 2017
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2016 update (Linux) is a full installation that includes updates for the 16.0 Release.
Please read the installation instructions outlined in the APOLLOCore2016-EP3-Changelog.txt file included in the download zip.
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2016 (Linux)
- Intergraph Licensing 2016 - optional (separate download, only needed if setting up a stand-alone license manager)
- Stability improvements based on customer reported crashes
- Improved file handle locking and performance for NFS datastores
- DatabaseUpgrader speed improvements
- Miscellaneous optimizations to dataset registration
- Several bug fixes (See APOLLOCore2016-EP3-Changelog.txt for a list of issues resolved)
No license is required.