ERDAS APOLLO Advantage Professional 2018 Update 3
Release Date: Friday, September 21, 2018
IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, read product detailsconcerning the prevention of Geospatial Portal configuration loss when upgrading from version 2015.
ERDAS APOLLO Advantage/Professional 2018 Update 3 includes all functionality in one installer and provides comprehensive data management, analysis and delivery. Although this is a cumulative update, it cannot be installed on top of an existing release and will require an uninstall of any previous versions.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Advantage 2018 Update 3
- ERDAS APOLLO Professional 2018 Update 3
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- View the ERDAS APOLLO Installation and Configuration Guide for any installation details
- Ability to crawl data from an S3 data bucket on the cloud
- Update Web Coverage Service (WCS) to 2.0.1
- Open JDK support
- Updated GDAL and other platform libraries
- Updated support for Tomcat 8.5.33
- Fixes to allow installation on a drive other than C:\
View the ERDAS APOLLO 2018 Update 3 Release Guide for additional details regarding enhancements and issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.