ERDAS APOLLO Advantage/Professional 2018 Update 2
Release Date: Friday, June 8, 2018
IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, read product details concerning the prevention of Geospatial Portal configuration loss when upgrading from version 2015.
ERDAS APOLLO Advantage/Professional 2018 Update 2 includes all functionality in one installer and provides comprehensive data management, analysis and delivery. This release also includes the ERDAS APOLLO Data Manager 2018 Update 2. This is a cumulative update and can be used to upgrade from both the 2018 and 2018 Update 1 versions. However, ERDAS APOLLO Advantage/Professional 2018 must already be installed and configured prior to installing this update.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Advantage Update 2
- ERDAS APOLLO Professional Update 2
- Data Manager Update 2
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- ERDAS APOLLO Advantage/Professional 2018 (or Update 1)
- View the APOLLOAdvPro-2018-Update2-README for any installation details.
- This update contains several fixes for bugs and customer related issues.See the APOLLOAdvPro-2018-Update2-README for full details of the issues resolved.