ERDAS APOLLO 2022 Update 1
Release Date: Friday, February 11, 2022
ERDAS APOLLO 2022 Update 1 provides updates to ERDAS APOLLO 2022, a comprehensive geospatial data management, analysis and delivery for data assets across your organization. This cumulative update can only be used to upgrade from the 2022 version. In addition, ERDAS APOLLO 2022 must already be installed prior to installing this update. This release includes fixes to several bugs and customer reported issues as well as enhanced decoders, new styling within Studio, and support for OpenID authentication.
Also included is an update for ERDAS APOLLO Studio. It is available directly from the ERDAS APOLLO 2022 Update 1 installation. However, users can still install Data Manager 2022 Update 1 (delivered within this download) while Studio is being adopted.
This installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO 2022 Update 1
- Data Manager 2022 Update 1
- ERDAS APOLLO 2022
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2022
- View the APOLLO-2022-Update1-README for any installation details
- View the APOLLO-2022-Update1-README for full details of the issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.