Geospatial SDI 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Geospatial SDI offers a suite of services installed and applied on the server side to manage and serve secure or licensed information using standards-based Web services. It extends web services already offered in GeoMedia WebMap, ERDAS APOLLO, or any other vendor’s OGC-compliant product to assure the comprehensive set of services required for implementation of custom secure Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI).
Geospatial SDI 2022 is a full release product.
- Geospatial Licensing 2022
- View the Installation Guide.
- OGC conformance for Web Feature Service 2.0 Façade and Web Coverage Service 2.0 Façade.
- Dedicated user interface to support editing of Web Coverage Service metadata.
- Management of multiple instances in Administration Console.
- Geospatial SDI services follow the Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE) Technical Guidance Requirements and are INSPIRE ready.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.