GeoMedia Smart Client 2018 Update 3
Release Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
The GeoMedia Smart Client 2018 Update 3 platform is a full release product that ships as a single installer. It includes all features of GeoMedia Smart Client 2018, several fixes and migrates to OpenJDK and OpenJFX. For existing installations, please open the detailed description and follow the upgrade instructions.
- Backup your GeoMedia Smart Client customizations (Workflows, themes, scripts, plugins, dll’s)
- Stop services
- Intergraph TileService
- Repair your existing GeoMedia Smart Client, if you applied any hotfixes manually.
- Uninstall GeoMedia Smart Client.
- Cleanup the installation directory so that only your customizations exist.
- Install GeoMedia Smart Client 2018 Update 3
- Request new Language & Custom CRS jars from your partner
- Migrate your custom plugins to GMSC 2018 Update 3
- OpenJDK will be used as the standard virtual machine.
- OpenJFX will be used to replace JavaFX.
- Java Web Start will be replaced by a Hexagon Geospatial developed component alled “Hexagon App Launcher,” offering a hassle-free deployment to all clients in your organization.
- Deployment of a single Java VM to all clients, and no fragmentation inside of the organization
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.2
- IIS 8 or higher
- Oracle 12c ODAC or higher (64-bit)
- Access Database Engine (64-bit)
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.