PRO600 2018 for MicroStation V8i English version
Version: 16.5 (v18.104.22.168)
Release Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018
PRO600 is an integrated suite of software applications from Hexagon Geospatial that optimizes MicroStation for photogrammetric vector data collection and editing. PRO600 is composed of two products: PROCART and PRODTM.
PROCART, which provides the core functionality, lets you organize your MicroStation design files in a project-based manner by using a project management utility. PROCART optimizes data collection through its feature code library where you can set up default definitions for the various features you will collect in the project. The fully integrated collection modes allow you to easily create complex features. Several data editing and visualization tools complement those of MicroStation to help you generate the finished product.
PRODTM provides a variety of tools for terrain modeling including importing terrain datasets into MicroStation design files, converting design files from 2-D to 3-D, and continuous interpolation from terrain data.
- MicroStation V8i
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 (does not need to be licensed)
- View the Installation Guide.
- PROCART provides extensive feature-coding and cartographic presentation tools.
- Using PROCART, you can display imagery in both the Bentley product viewers and IMAGINE Photogrammetry Stereo-based viewers.
- PRODTM allows the merging of MicroStation design file data into an IMAGINE Photogrammetry terrain dataset along with sophisticated breakline and polygon flattening features.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.