M.App X 16.6 Update 3
Release Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Built on decades of experience in providing image analysis capabilities, M.App X contains industry-specific tools and workflows for the GEOINT community and security organizations.
M.App X provides tools to exploit imagery and create imagery-derived information products and reports, deployed in an enterprise platform, for System Integrators. All M.App X users can create and share information across the enterprise using the rich web-based client application.
M.App X 16.6.3 a full install, which includes a new user experience plus many minor improvements and bug fixes.
With the release of M.App X 2020 Update 3, Annotation panel is greatly improved, features can be extruded in the 3D views, plus there are numerous improvements in the developer's API to support integration and customization.
For download information about any additional products, see the Hexagon Geospatial Product Download Portal.
• Windows Server 2016 or 2019
• Java Runtime Version 8
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
• Download the .ISO file
• Uninstall the previous version (if present)
• Mount the ISO
• Run Setup.exe
• Improved annotation panel
• Improved interface for symbol selection
• Added ability to control symbology for point features
• Updated feature style panel and added extrusion in 3D
• Added field name aliases to Info dialog.
• Numerous new APIs to support customization and integration.
• Numerous known issues resolved
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.