M.App Enterprise 2021 Update 3
Release Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
M.App Enterprise is an on-premise platform for creating geospatial apps for your organization. With this platform, you can deploy your own Smart M.Apps to solve your organization's business problems. These apps provide answers and present information in a visual and compelling way. M.App Enterprise delivers a privately hosted Smart M.App solution for organizations that want to realize the value of a Smart M.App deployment, while staying within the confines of their enterprise or extended network.
With M.App Enterprise, you can access Smart M.Apps from any device anywhere within your organization's network for real-time answers.
M.App Enterprise consists of three different installers: a M.App Enterprise Installer, a Geoprocessing Installer and a LuciadFusion Installer.
- Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 or higher
- IIS 8 or higher
- Supported databases
- PostgreSQL 9.4 and later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and later
- Oracle 12c and later - requires Oracle 12c ODAC or higher (64-bit) on client
- View the Installation Guide
- Upgrade to latest LuciadRIA version (2020.1.24)
- Upgrade to the latest LuciadFusion version (2020.1.35)
- New license system
- Full language support for HERE Maps
- 3D rendering of geometries in browser apps
- Various bug fixes
For a complete list of resolved issues, see the Release Guide on the community page.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.