M.App Enterprise 2019
Release Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
M.App Enterprise 2019 Update 4
- Improve performance of tile preloading for offline use
- Update to latest HERE maps authentication methods
- Update to latest LuciadFusion 2019 version (2019.1.08)
- Update to latest LuciadRIA 2019 version (2019.1.10)
- Update to Java 14
For a complete list of resolved issues, see the Release Guide on the community page.
M.App Enterprise 2019 Update 3
The M.App Enterprise 2019 Update 3 includes all features of M.App Enterprise 2019 and several enhancements and bug fixes.
- Expose LuciadRIA library to enable customization
- Feature Analyzer fixes
- Workflow display fixes for right-to-left languages
M.App Enterprise 2019 Update 2
The M.App Enterprise 2019 Update 2 includes all features of M.App Enterprise 2019 and several enhancements and bug fixes.
- Added live layer support for Feature Analyzer
- Fix BI browser maps not displaying geometries in certain CRS
M.App Enterprise 2019 Update 1
The M.App Enterprise 2019 Update 1 includes all features of M.App Enterprise 2019 and several enhancements and bug fixes.
- Feature Analyzer
- Multisurface features as primary feature
- Better handling of tooltips on additional datasets
- Several fixes to improve stability
- M.App Editor and RiaClient
- Update to latest LuciadRIA library
- Enable basic java script customization for new app type '3D map' in M.App Editor
- Better handling of vector layers on initial map load
- LuciadFusion installer
- Update to latest LuciadFusion version
- Minor bug fixes
M.App Enterprise 2019
M.App Enterprise is an on-premise platform for creating geospatial apps for your organization. With this platform, you can deploy your own Smart M.Apps to solve your organization's business problems. These apps provide answers and present information in a visual and compelling way. M.App Enterprise delivers a privately hosted Smart M.App solution for organizations that want to realize the value of a Smart M.App deployment, while staying within the confines of their enterprise or extended network.
With M.App Enterprise, you can access Smart M.Apps from any device anywhere within your organization's network for real-time answers.
M.App Enterprise consists of three different installers: a M.App Enterprise Installer, a Geoprocessing Installer and a LuciadFusion Installer.
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 or higher
- IIS 8 or higher
- Supported databases
- PostgreSQL 9.4 and later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and later
- Oracle 12c and later - requires Oracle 12c ODAC or higher (64-bit) on client
- View the Installation Guide
- AI Operators in Geoprocessing
- 3D Visualization & Analytics
- LuciadFusion & LuciadRIA integration
- File based vector formats
- Java Plugin API for Desktop Client
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.