ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Geodatabase Support
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
This full installer is needed only if you do not have ArcGIS installed on your system and want to connect to an Esri Geodatabase. If you have ArcGIS, ArcMap, or ArcCatalog (10.6, 10.6.1, or 10.7) installed and licensed on your system, there is no need to install Geodatabase Support. ERDAS IMAGINE will automatically interact with ArcGIS.
ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Geodatabase Support includes ArcGIS Engine Runtime 10.7 to access ArcGIS vector data sources.
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) must be installed.
- View the Installation and Configuration Guide.
- Enables ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) to connect to an Esri Geodatabase if ArcGIS, ArcMap, or ArcCatalog is not installed and licensed on the computer.
- This installer includes an option to install ArcGIS Engine Runtime 10.7 if not present
- No additional license is required to run this capability
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.