ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 64-bit
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (64-bit) performs advanced remote sensing analysis and spatial modeling to create new information that lets you visualize your results in 2D, 3D, movies, and on cartographic-quality map compositions.
This full installer includes all tiers: IMAGINE Essentials, IMAGINE Advantage, IMAGINE Professional, IMAGINE Photogrammetry, and most associated add-ons.
Separate downloads are available for ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) and ERDAS ER Mapper 2020, which can be installed, to different directories, on the same computer if desired.
It is highly recommended that you download and install the Geospatial Licensing 2020 software (v220.127.116.11 or later) prior to installing ERDAS IMAGINE 2020.
After installation, use the First Run dialog to configure Licensing.
The following add-ons and products, though not included in this installer, can also be purchased and downloaded separately for use with ERDAS IMAGINE and IMAGINE Photogrammetry:
- IMAGINE Defense Productivity Module
For download information about any additional products, see the Hexagon Geospatial Product Download Portal.
- Additional Machine and Deep Learning classifiers are available as Spatial Model operators, enabling data-driven prediction and decision making.
- ERDAS IMAGINE interface now runs natively in 64-bit, enabling all embedded components such as the 2D View and Spatial Model Editor to leverage more of your available system memory and CPUs.
- Grey-Level Co-occurrence Matrices (GLCM)
- Direct-write to BigTIFF and read of Cloud Optimized GeoTIFF (COG)
- ImageChain printing
- Optimal Seamline generation in MosaicPro
- Download the .Zip file
- Unzip the contents to a temporary location
- Ensure that no version of ERDAS IMAGINE is currently running
- Double-click the setup.vbs
- In the Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager expand the ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 item and select ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (64-bit)
- Click the Install action and follow the install wizard instructions
- Once complete (all Status items in the Setup Manager will have a green check mark) close the Setup Manager
- Launch ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 as normal
- Delete the temporary unzipped installer location (created in step 2)
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.