ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) Update 1
Release Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) Update 1 is a full installer (major release) which addresses issues in two critical areas of the original 2020 release, specifically Pyramid generation and the Grow Features operator.
ERDAS IMAGINE®, the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system, incorporates geospatial image processing and analysis, remote sensing, and GIS capabilities into a single powerful, convenient package. ERDAS IMAGINE enables you to easily create value-added products such as 2D and 3D images, 3D flythrough movies, and cartographic-quality map compositions from geospatial data.
This full installer includes all tiers: IMAGINE Essentials, IMAGINE Advantage, IMAGINE Professional, IMAGINE Photogrammetry, and most associated add-ons.
Separate downloads are available for ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (64-bit) Update 1 and ERDAS ER Mapper 2020, which can be installed, to different directories, on the same computer if desired.
If making use of Concurrent (Floating) license servers it is recommended that you download and install the Geospatial Licensing 2020 software (v18.104.22.168 or later) prior to installing ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Update 1.
After installation, and this is the first time you have installed a version of ERDAS IMAGINE, you can use the First Run dialog to configure Licensing.
The following add-ons and products, though not included in this installer, can also be purchased and downloaded separately for use with ERDAS IMAGINE and IMAGINE Photogrammetry:
- IMAGINE Defense Productivity Module
For download information about any additional products, see the Hexagon Geospatial Product Download Portal.
Selected issues targeted for ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Update 1 (v16.6.1):
- Pyramid generation
- Grow Features operator
- Predict Using Machine Learning operator
- Viewshed tool
- Subpixel Classifier
Selected Highlights for ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) (v16.6.0)(which is included in this installer):
- Grey-Level Co-occurrence Matrices (GLCM).
- Direct-write to BigTIFF and read of Cloud Optimized GeoTIFF (COG).
- ImageChain printing
- Optimal Seamline generation in MosaicPro
- A limited set of functionality is available in 32-bit and not in 64-bit
- Image Equalizer
- Image Catalog
- StereoSAR DEM
- External Projections
- Surfacing Tool (deprecated in favor of Terrain Prep tool)
- Esri Grid support
- Esri Geodatabase support
- ArcSDE support
- Multigen Openflight .flt import
- Oracle Geospatial Raster support
- ArcSDE support
- TerraModel TIN support
- IRS Sensor Model
- MapInfo support
- None. ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) Update 1 (v16.6.1) can be installed after installing ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) (v16.6.0), or it can be installed on its own (no requirement for ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit) (v16.6.0))
- Download the .Zip file
- Unzip the contents to a temporary location
- Ensure that no version of ERDAS IMAGINE is currently running
- Double-click the setup.vbs
- In the Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager expand the ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 item and select ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit)
- Click the Install (or Update, if v16.6.0 is already installed) action and follow the install wizard instructions
- Once complete (all Status items in the Setup Manager will have a green check mark) close the Setup Manager
- Launch ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 as normal
- Delete the temporary unzipped installer location (created in step 2)
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.