Image Scout 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
Image Scout contains all the necessary tools for a complete geospatial image exploitation workflow. Image Scout enables quick and accurate broad area search operations of vast landscapes of digital imagery. Its ability to fuse geospatial vector, imagery, and elevation data in one seamless environment enriches the analysis process by allowing visualizing, querying, and analyzing information from various sources in one application.
- A new product license is required for the 2020 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2020 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop and Image Light Table Plus (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of Image Scout (if installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.vbs file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Visual Studio 2017 upgrade
- Modernized Command Wizard
- New data server for Excel spreadsheets
- Expanded support for GeoPackage databases
- Coordinate systems update
- Band selection for multi-band images
- New commands for geotagged photos
- New spatial operators for feature analysis and grid analysis
- Incorporated the latest fixes version of Image Light Table Plus
- Added support for 4K monitors
- 3rd party software upgrades
- Software fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.