GeoMedia VPF 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
GeoMedia VPF, an add-on to GeoMedia Desktop, provides a production environment for the generation of digital map products and utilizes various data sources, including reusable, multi-product vector data from the user’s foundation feature database. GeoMedia VPF includes capabilities to support VPF digital product generation workflows and provides a robust suite of data validation, editing tools, an interface to the Related Attribute Table (RAT), and export capabilities for several vector data products.
- A new product license is required for the 2022 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (Advantage or Professional tier)
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia and GeoMedia VPF (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2022
- Software fixes
See the GeoMedia VPF 2022 Release Guide for a detailed description of new features and issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.