GeoMedia Viewer 2022 Update 1
Release Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
This is an update for GeoMedia Viewer 2022. It contains fixes and enhancements. GeoMedia Viewer 2022 Update 1 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Viewer 2022 or any prior update to GeoMedia Viewer 2022.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
After installation, use the configuration wizard to select one of the three tiered packages (based on licensed product purchased).
- GeoMedia Viewer 2022 version 126.96.36.199 (original release).
- Geospatial Licensing 2022
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the prerequisite versions of GeoMedia Desktop is installed (see above).
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility.
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- The data servers for Oracle, PostGIS, and GeoPackage now support read-write data operations (insert, update, delete) on feature classes even in the absence of GeoMedia metadata.
- The Publish to Map command now offers the option to publish KML with the Altitude Mode set to either Clamped or Absolute.
- Bug fixes.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.