GeoMedia PDF 2018
Release Date: Friday, March 9, 2018
GeoMedia PDF is an add-on to GeoMedia Desktop that lets you create ISO standard geospatial PDF files – containing embedded georeferencing information, map layers, and feature attributes– from map sheets in the layout window of a GeoWorkspace. Adobe Reader 8 or higher is used to view the resulting PDF files.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2018 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- View the Installation Guide.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2018
- New activation-based licensing
- Adobe Acrobat dependency is removed
- Software Fixes