GeoMedia Objects 2020 Update 3
Release Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
GeoMedia Objects is a powerful, dynamic GIS application programming interface (API) that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources to present clear actionable information using components based on GeoMedia technology.
This is an update for GeoMedia Objects 2020. It contains fixes and enhancements. GeoMedia Objects 2020 Update 2 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Objects 2020 or any prior update to GeoMedia Objects 2020.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
- GeoMedia Objects 2020 version 22.214.171.1244 (original release) or GeoMedia Objects 2020 Update 1 version 126.96.36.1990 or GeoMedia Objects 2020 Update 2 version 188.8.131.527.
- Geospatial Licensing 2020
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the prerequisite versions of GeoMedia Objects is installed (see above).
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
Improvements in data access
- The G/Technology data server now supports the unified auditing capability of Oracle.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.