GeoMedia Objects 2018 Update 5
Release Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
GeoMedia Objects is a powerful, dynamic GIS application programming interface (API) that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources to present clear actionable information using components based on GeoMedia technology.
This is an update for GeoMedia Objects 2018. It contains fixes. GeoMedia Objects 2018 Update 5 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Objects 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia Objects 2018 Update 1, Update 2, Update 3, or Update 4.
For full details on the issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
- GeoMedia Objects 2018 version 188.8.131.529 (original release), 184.108.40.2064 (Update 1), 220.127.116.1138 (Update 2), 18.104.22.16808 (Update 3), or 22.214.171.12407 (Update 4)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the GeoMedia Objects 2018 prerequisite versions listed above is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Bug fixes.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.