GeoMedia Motion Video Analyst Professional 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
GeoMedia Motion Video Analyst Professional provides a high-productivity environment for analysis of full motion video taken from unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Users can fuse full motion video with their intelligence data, easily integrate video with raster maps, vector data, and satellite imagery to provide geospatial context, and annotate video for easy retrieval. Also, clipmarks and annotations keep your video searchable by geographic, textual, and temporal location. The end-to-end workflow for this add-on is easy and intuitive consisting of data collection, extraction, fusion, to analysis and cataloging for easy retrieval.
- A new product license is required for the 2020 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2020 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia and GeoMedia Motion Video Analyst Professional (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2020
- Added support for 4K monitors
- 3rd party software upgrades
- Software Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.