GeoMedia Image 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
GeoMedia Image is a subset of GeoMedia Image Professional that provides advanced image processing capabilities for GeoMedia including rigorous on-the-fly reprojection, on-the-fly enhancements, band chooser, advanced image registration, registration grid, extract image chip, load CIB/CADRG images, and save image. GeoMedia Image operates on images in GeoMedia map windows, and does not include the integrated high-performance electronic light table window that is included with GeoMedia Image Professional.
- A new product license is required for the 2020 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2020 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses
- GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (Essentials, Advantage or Professional tier)
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia and GeoMedia Image Professional, including the Photo Common and Image Light Table Plus components (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2020
- Added support for 4K monitors
- 3rd party software upgrades
- Software fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.