GeoMedia GIToolkit 16.2 EP02
Release Date: Friday, June 1, 2018
Instructions to install this update:
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that the GeoMedia GIToolkit 2016 v16 (16.00.0000.00043) or later is installed.
3. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.2 (16.00.0000.20059) or later is installed.
4. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
5. Right-click on Update.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
6. After the patch loads, run the GeoMedia Configuration Wizard to complete the installation.
This GeoMedia GIToolkit release is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia GIToolkit 2016.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.2 (16.00.0000.20059) or later
- GeoMedia GIToolkit 2016 (v16.00.0000.00043) or later
Once the product is downloaded, a run-time license is required.
- Resolved a problem where an Edit Metadata results in an "Out of Memory Error".
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.