GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3
Release Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
This is an update for all three tiers of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 - Essentials, Advantage and Professional. It contains fixes.
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1 or Update 2.
For full details on the issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2018 version 220.127.116.119 (original release), 18.104.22.1684 (Update 1), or 22.214.171.12438 (Update 2)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the GeoMedia Desktop 2018 prerequisite versions listed above is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility.
- Bug fixes.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.