GeoCompressor 2020 Update 1 Linux
Release Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
GeoCompressor 2020 (Linux), is a stand-alone data preparation tool to rapidly compress imagery data to ECW or JPEG2000 file formats. This full installer includes:
- GeoCompressor Essentials
- GeoCompressor Advantage
- GeoCompressor Professional
GeoCompressor 2020 Update 1 provides incremental improvements and bug fixes to previous releases. It is distributed only as a full installer.
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2020
- Refer to the GeoCompressor User Guide
- Older versions can be installed side by side into a separate folder where needed.
- Added ability to create JPEG2000 in variable bit-depths, supporting up to 28-bit output. This relaxes the previous restriction forcing 8 or 16bit signed/unsigned output only.
- Fixed bug where input nodata values were not being taken into account during mosaicking
- Improved logic matching input georeferencing WKT to EPSG codes for improved likelihood of automatic resolution
- Fixed crash reading PNG input with Alpha channel
- Fixed issue with ECW v3 8bit output where generating histograms could write invalid zero values
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.