GeoCompressor 2020 Linux
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
GeoCompressor 2020 (Linux), a full installer, is a stand-alone data preparation tool to rapidly compress imagery data to ECW or JPEG2000 file formats, and compress point cloud data to the streamable Hexagon Point Cloud (HPC) format.
This full installer includes:
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2020
- View the GeoCompressor User Guide
- New GeoCompressorViewer application now included (free to use, without a license)
- Performance throughput improvements up to 25%
- User experience and stability improvements
- GeoCompressorutilities, formerly known as the ERDAS APOLLO Utilities are now included.
- GeoCompressor2020 now enforces new concurrency limits per license level. Refer to the user guide Licensing chapter for more information.
- Linux Installers are now signed RPM files and can be validated using the Public Key
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.