ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK v5.5 Update 1 Linux
Release Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK (Linux) provides support for reading and writing ECW and JPEG2000 file formats in third-party applications. The product is licensed according to intended use – see Licensing in the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide for more information. This installer contains all license types, including the free Desktop Read-only license.
Update 1 includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Supported platform of the ECW/JP2 SDK
- View the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide
- Android platform libraries now target NDK r20 with minSDKVersion 21 to ensure compatibility with current Play Store Market requirements
- Fixes for decoding and encoding of 27bit JPEG2000 data streams
- Fixed decoding issues for JP2 files with no PPM or PPT markers and SOT markers with a value of zero. Often seen with files created with the IPP Library
- Fixed JP2:COMPRESS:PROFILE API value not being persisted in the output JP2 file for Profile 0, Profile 1 and Profile 2 types.
- Improved handling of ECWP Disk cache across platforms
- Fixed compatibility issues with Java 11 and JNI bindings
- dexample7 bug fixed on MacOS
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.