ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK v5.4 Update 1 for Linux
Release Date: Monday, February 25, 2019
ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK provides support for reading and writing ECW and JPEG2000 file formats in third-party applications. The product is licensed according to intended use – see Licensing in the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide for more information.
This full installer includes:
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-only
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop Read-write
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-only End-user
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-only Redistributable
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Server Read-write
- ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Mobile Read-only
- Supported platform of the ECW/JP2 SDK
- View the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide
- Addressed vulnerability FG-VD-19-015 reported by Fortinet.
- Modified JP2 output of RGB + extra bands to not write a colour definition (CDEF) box which allows Kakadu to correctly decode the image.
- Add support to ECW Header Editor to remove CDEF box for JP2 files specified above.
- Fixed reference counting to be more accurate for ECW cache.
- Fixed conflict on Linux with TinyXml symbols.
- Fixed issue where the low memory encoder, may call input tiles multiple times.
- Fixed CBlockingDecoder throwing exception in constructor.
- NCSOpenFileView failed on specific ECW file on Visual Studio 2017 x64 build, fixed with MSVC 141 update (optimization issue).
- Missing headers from Mac and Linux install (NCSStringUtils.h and NCSXmlUtils.h).
- Updated XCode projects to correct target build directory.
- Resolve output warning in CPacket::ParseHeader when decoding j2k conformance file.
- Resolve issue where SPOT JP2 files were not returning the correct EPSG code.
- Fixed crash in cexample7, fixed occasional read error in cexample6.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.