ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK v5.5 Update 3 Linux
Release Date: Monday, January 11, 2021
ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK (Linux) Update 3 provides support for reading and writing ECW and JPEG2000 file formats in third-party applications. The product is licensed according to intended use - see Licensing in the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide for more information. This installer contains all license types, including the free Desktop Read-only license.
Update 3 includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Supported platform of the ECW/JP2 SDK
- View the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide
- More robust JP2 encoding and decoding, various fixes to PLT calculations and multi-tile images.
- Fixed crash parsing GML v2 georeferencing box.
- Improved error messages during IO failures.
- Better reporting of invalid ECW and JP2 files in ECWCheck.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.