ERDAS ECW JP2/SDK v5.5 Update 2 Linux
Release Date: Monday, September 14, 2020
ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK (Linux) Update 2 provides support for reading and writing ECW and JPEG2000 file formats in third-party applications. The product is licensed according to intended use – see Licensing in the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide for more information. This installer contains all license types, including the free Desktop Read-only license.
Update 2 includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Supported platform of the ECW/JP2 SDK
- View the ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK User Guide
- Updated public GDAL driver to be compatible with 5.5 release and GDAL 3.1.
- Shipped missing NCSIOStreamOptions.h header on Windows, OS X and iOS.
- Updates to WASM decoder for RIA 2020.
- Default block size for ECW v3 now 128x128.
- NCSFileInfoReporter now reports block size.
- Fixed local ECWP disk cache limit being ignored on non-Windows platforms.
- Fixed issue with authentication and local ECWP disk cache.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.