ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Windows Update 3
Release Date: Friday, September 21, 2018
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials Windows 2018 Update 3 is an update release that provides high-speed access to massive amounts of imagery or point clouds via high performance web delivery protocols. ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 3 is the fastest, most efficient way to deliver geospatial imagery in terms of storage-requirements, speed of delivery and simple publishing workflow. Although this is a cumulative update, it cannot be installed on top of an existing release and will require an uninstall of any previous versions.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Windows Update 3
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- View the ERDAS APOLLO Installation and Configuration Guide for any installation details
- ERDAS APOLLO now provides a capability to catalog, deliver and manage raster data insitu from AWS S3 bucket locations by traversing the S3 “file system” to locate supported raster datasets to be decoded and crawled without duplicating data locally.
- Additional updates include:
- Open JDK support
- Updated GDAL and other platform libraries
- Updated support for Tomcat 8.5.33
View the ERDAS APOLLO 2018 Update 3 Release Guide for additional details regarding enhancements and issues resolved.