ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Windows
Release Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Windows is an update release that provides high-speed access to massive amounts of imagery or point clouds via high performance web delivery protocols. ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Windows is the fastest, most efficient way to deliver geospatial imagery in terms of storage-requirements, speed of delivery and simple publishing workflow. This is a cumulative update but can only be used to upgrade from the 2018 Update 3 Windows version.
This patch installer includes:
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 4 Windows
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials 2018 Update 3 Windows
- View the APOLLOCore-2018-Update4-README for any installation details
- Several bugs and customer related issues.See the APOLLOCore-2018-Update4-README for full details of the issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.