Catalog Explorer 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Catalog Explorer is a web application designed to help you discover, view (2D/3D) and download data from your ERDAS APOLLO Catalog. Other capabilities include,
- Federated catalog query
- 2D/3D Visualization
- Supports visualization of OGC Services, including WMS, WMTS, WFS, and 3D Tiles
- Supports visualization of LTS, Hexagon Content Program
- Supports ECWP
- Search locations using gazetteer services, such as Bing Maps and Here.com
- Annotation tools
- Data extraction and download
Highlights of v4/2022 release
- Updated map framework to Luciad RIA 2021
- Performance improvements in load time and general use
- Support for queryables in APOLLO Catalog search queries
- Regional localization support of the interface
- Support for KML/KMZ local files to define vector search areas or annotations
- Support for new OGC API - Processes standard interfaces
- Connection to an existing ERDAS APOLLO Catalog
- View the Catalog Explorer-2022 User Guide for installation details.
- View the APOLLO-2022 release guide for further information.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.