ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 v15.1 (64-bit)
Version: 15.1 (v15.00.0000.00564)
Release Date: Monday, June 15, 2015
ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 v15.1 (64-bit) is an Update that adds features and enhancements to ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 (64-bit). ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 (64-bit) must already be installed. ERDAS IMAGINE supports point clouds, imaging radar, hyper spectral, vector data, and a wide range of imagery, formats, map coordinate systems, and sensor models. Extensive analytical and visualization capabilities plus a fully integrated photogrammetric option are provide as well as a next generation spatial modeling environment that includes a graphical editor and publishing to OGC Web Processing Services.
ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 (64-bit)
- WorldView-3 Sensor Attribute Files (.SAFs) and associated default band combinations for image display, including SWIR and Supercube products.
- 26 new Indices have been added, primarily aimed at use with WorldView-3 imagery, but applicable to other sensors covering the appropriate wavelengths.
- IMAGINE GeoPalette and IMAGINE RINAV have been extended to cover Landsat 8, WorldView-3 and SPOT 7 sensors.
- Interferometric SAR processing has received several improvements.
- Several exporters, including compression of Point Clouds to Hexagon Point Cloud (HPC) format, have been converted to 64-bit processes.
No additional licenses are required for this update. The existing v15 licenses will continue to unlock the software.