GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 Patch 02
Release Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
The GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 patch 02 (16.00.0000.10281) is now available.
Instructions to install this patch release:
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 (16.00.0000.10267) or later is installed.
3. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
4. Right-click on Update.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. After the patch loads, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard to complete the installation.
The following CRs are fixed with this v16.00.0000.10281 GeoMedia Desktop patch
· Resolved a delivery issue with AppDotNETSupport DLL - CR# 1-YDZQD5
· Use of GeometryStorageService.GeometryToStorage method crashes in version 16.1 - CR# 1-Y72FGN
· 2015 GeoWorkspace fails to open in 2016 (v 16.1) with 'Failed to open document' error - CR# 1-YVSJJZ
· Resolved a problem with the PatternedLinearStyle object in custom code - CR# 1-YIJDVX
· SRS - Symbols - Edit Point Symbol brings up error "Invalid Symbol Type" - CR# 1-XNK5OL
It is suggested to load this patch only if you are experiencing the issues as reported above. There is a current compatibility problem with the GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 language packs and this patch. This issue is being looked at. Unfortunately, the patch will reset the GM Configuration which requires the Configuration Wizard to be run and then disables the language options. At this time, it is suggested that the user not load this patch on a system intended to run a v16.1 language pack.
GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 (16.00.0000.10267) or later