GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 6
Release Date: Thursday, November 10, 2016
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 06 (v15.00.0000.10254) is available for GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 or later
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 is installed.
3. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
4. Right-click on Setup.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. Use the Update option to begin the installation process.
If an uninstall of this patch is required, it is recommended that you re-run setup.exe and select the Remove action for patch v15.00.0000.10203 from the Intergraph Setup Manager dialog.
For information on the fixes included in this patch release please refer to the ‘CRs fixed with GeoMedia Desktop patch v15.00.0000.10254.pdf’ file included in the .zip file.
Previous GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch updates are also included in this maintenance release.
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1
A GeoMedia Desktop 2015 run-time license is required. For information on licensing, please click here.