ERDAS APOLLO 2011 Version 11.0.2, Linux
Release Date: Thursday, October 6, 2011
Please download and install the ERDAS APOLLO 2011 Version 126.96.36.199 hotfix, listed above, after installing this fix.
Released September 27, 2011. This is an add-on enhancement to ERDAS APOLLO 2011 for Linux, which must be installed first.
The ERDAS APOLLO 11.0.2 release is cumulative and contains the APOLLO 11.0.1 fixes as well.
The APOLLO 11.0.2 release focus on quality:
- 13 APOLLO Data Manager fixes, including improved custom srs support and localization support
- 27 APOLLO Web Client fixes, including improvements to the 'Download Original' workflow
- 12 fixes for the Imagery services (WMS, WCS, IWS), including OGC compliance improvements
- Updated Solution Toolkit and Web Toolkit
- Updated Localization Development kit for the Data Manager
- Updated Documentation